Sunday, September 20, 2009

Award and nominations

I was taken by surprise and really thrilled, when I received a message from Dear Sangeetha from kothiyavunu , generously nominating me along with six other foodie friends for the "kreativ blogger award". Thank you so much Sangeetha for sharing this award with me. This is my first award as a blogger. All your comments, feedback and encouragement fuel my enthusiasm to bring forth my thoughts to you all.



Now is the time to confess…. Being by nature a very quiet person, I started this blog to indulge in my favorite and an essential hobby cooking. Then I started sharing (sometime in 2008). And there was a long break due to lack of time and being tied with my babies. I am back now for the past few months actively engaged on this saga. Although my family cherishes my cooking and I do quite a good job at it I can say, I previously never used to keep any measurements of ingredients. I just knew how much I intended to add and what, but never had it all organized. Now that I am bringing the recipes out to you, I found out how hard it is to keep track of the precise amounts. I greatly appreciate the preciseness of my fellow bloggers in this aspect. I can proudly say that I have myself also almost come unto this track. Kitchen is my (secret) resort where I really gather my thoughts… be it day to day activities or related to my profession (will talk about this another time). Aside from cooking in my quiet moments I enjoy the melodious music of MS. Subbalakshmi, and some of  my collections you can find as part of my pages although unrelated to cooking.


Ok friends now coming to the award… my very first one…. As per the rules I have revealed above at least seven things about myself. Now I would like to share this lovely award with my foodie friends who have fabricated and shared awe-inspiring, fabulous blogs. Some of you may already have received this award, but I still would like to share with all due admiration to your creativity.

1. Sunanda from Sunanda’ s Kitchen
2. VS from A foodie in her cooking hat
3. Priya from Priya’s easy and tasty recipes
4. Sireesha from Mom’s recipes
5. Snacksgiving
6. Aruna Manikandan at Veggie Paradise
7. Anncoo from Anncoo’s Hobby

Congratulations friends! Enjoy your award and Keep rocking!!!

Here are the rules I gathered from prior inheriters of this award-
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your awards Raje...
    First time here... You have got a nice space here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Raje,

    CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR AWARDS~YOU DESERVE IT!
    This is really a surprise!! Thank you so much for giving me this Award. Actually this is the 3rd time I've received this Award but I still feeling very excited about this :D Once again a BIG THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award dear.. thnx a lot for sharing this with me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey... great blog and yummy recipes !! :) Congrats on your awards :) Will visit your space often !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Raje,

    Thanks for visiting my blog and thank you so much for giving me this award.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congraz on ur awards raje...hope u get lots more....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on ur awards Rajee, thanks for sharing ur awards with me..am honoured..

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI rajee , thanks for dropping by my blog ..Keep in touch..U too have a nice space and congrats on ur award..I went through some of ur recipes.SOunds good :) Keep up ur good work..Will be around...:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey First time to your lovely Space...
    Congrats on all the awards!!!
    and btw wer do you live in NJ???
    I am aslo from Nj!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! congrats!!!! keep up the the good food!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Copyright

All the pictures, content, and images are sole property of http://www.raje-s.blogspot.com, unless otherwise mentioned. Permission is required to copy, download or use any text, photographs or image files. Please contact rajeskitchen@gmail.com for all inquiries.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape