I was taken by surprise and really thrilled, when I received a message from Dear Sangeetha from kothiyavunu , generously nominating me along with six other foodie friends for the "kreativ blogger award". Thank you so much Sangeetha for sharing this award with me. This is my first award as a blogger. All your comments, feedback and encouragement fuel my enthusiasm to bring forth my thoughts to you all.
Now is the time to confess…. Being by nature a very quiet person, I started this blog to indulge in my favorite and an essential hobby cooking. Then I started sharing (sometime in 2008). And there was a long break due to lack of time and being tied with my babies. I am back now for the past few months actively engaged on this saga. Although my family cherishes my cooking and I do quite a good job at it I can say, I previously never used to keep any measurements of ingredients. I just knew how much I intended to add and what, but never had it all organized. Now that I am bringing the recipes out to you, I found out how hard it is to keep track of the precise amounts. I greatly appreciate the preciseness of my fellow bloggers in this aspect. I can proudly say that I have myself also almost come unto this track. Kitchen is my (secret) resort where I really gather my thoughts… be it day to day activities or related to my profession (will talk about this another time). Aside from cooking in my quiet moments I enjoy the melodious music of MS. Subbalakshmi, and some of my collections you can find as part of my pages although unrelated to cooking.
Ok friends now coming to the award… my very first one…. As per the rules I have revealed above at least seven things about myself. Now I would like to share this lovely award with my foodie friends who have fabricated and shared awe-inspiring, fabulous blogs. Some of you may already have received this award, but I still would like to share with all due admiration to your creativity.
1. Sunanda from Sunanda’ s Kitchen
2. VS from A foodie in her cooking hat
3. Priya from Priya’s easy and tasty recipes
4. Sireesha from Mom’s recipes
6. Aruna Manikandan at Veggie Paradise
7. Anncoo from Anncoo’s Hobby
Congratulations friends! Enjoy your award and Keep rocking!!!
Here are the rules I gathered from prior inheriters of this award-
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.